Start Your Future Here
Check out our open positions, apply and be part of our team.
Cyber Systems Engineer
Ensures products and systems comply with requirements and government information assurance and cyber security standards and practices through formal verification methods. Verifies/validates systems with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to information networks. Assesses security performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures. Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current and planned products based on sophisticated testing, research, and
analysis. Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the
current system and traceability of requirements. Reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they
verify/validate the requirements. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing
requirements. Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US
government intelligence and operations officials. Provide identification and classification of system and network vulnerabilities, providing mitigation and remediation recommendations. Prepare and maintain vulnerability tracking reports for senior officials. Perform assessment of information systems, based upon the Risk Management Framework (RMF). Advise the Delegated Authorizing Official (DAO) on any assessment and authorization issues. Advise the Delegated Authorizing Official (DAO), Office of Chief Information Officer (OCIO), and/or Program Security Officer (PSO) on assessment methodologies and processes. Evaluate Authorization packages and make recommendation to the DAO for authorization.
- Must have active TS/SCI with poly
- Requires 9 years with BS/BA or 7 years with MS/MA.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Science, Technology, Engineering or mathematics (STEM)
- Must possess DOD 8570 certification in Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level I at date of hire
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Familiar with the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Independent self-starter, proactive and assertive
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Experience with acquisition and project management
- Experience supporting IT domain or IC
Using a holistic approach, design, develop, evaluate and modify end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle. Generate quantifiable requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and acquisition logistics.
Ensure requirements comply with client requirements and government standards through formal verification methods. Translate high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and work with other engineering disciplines to develop lower level detailed implementation requirements. Establish and coordinate development of standards, practices, and procedures as related to the overall product development.
Design interfaces and bring system elements together, so they work as a whole. Assess performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures. Customer liaison and support for business development activities and to understand and shape requirements. Participate in system conceptual design and documentation of the design concepts.
Translate high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and work with multi-discipline engineering teams to develop lower level detailed requirements.
Participate in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements through compliance verification and validation.
Generate system level requirements verification procedures and customer acceptance test procedures. Review test plans/procedures and ensure they meet the objectives of the contractual requirements and participates in the testing process to validate requirements.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- Prefer 10+ years experience with BS/BA or less experience with higher degree levels
- Intelligence Community knowledge and work history
- Familiarity with AWS C2 product offerings/specifications and be able to design cloud-based solution architectures
- Experience with Agile deliveries of new capabilities
- Experience identifying user and enterprise needs/requirements and gap identification, analysis and assessment
- Experience in Air Domain Collection Systems
- Experience with Multi-INT, SIGINT or GEOINT Systems
- Experience with DoD acquisition policy and procedures
Razor Technology is currently seeking to fill multiple Linguist positions at the Primary, Senior, and Expert levels. All candidates must have excellent English speaking and writing skills. Linguists must have a target language proficiency level equivalent to an IRL score of 3 or better to apply for all positions. Separate language testing and security processing is required for all candidates. Current language needs include:
- Arabic – Dialects include: Sudanese, MSA, Kurdish (Sorani or Kurmanji)
Core Linguist Skill Areas:
Desired Linguist Experience in any of the Following Areas:
- Content Management
- Language Training
- Quality Control
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Terminology Management
- Translation Related Services
- Writing Analysis
- Writing Reports
- Science and Technology
- Sponsor Operations
- International Relations